Feminist Yarns - Episode Four
July 14, 2021
Episode 4 of Feminist Yarns is a recording of the live panel show from March 26, 2021.
Host Kathleen Burns is joined by panel guests Dr. Erin Harrington, Jess Maclean, and Audrey Porne to talk about good news, what's being ignored, and jellyfish.
This episode contains discussion of sexual violence and violence against women.
- Tickets to the next live shows HERE
- Audrey Porne on Twitter HERE
- Buy Strong Words, the collection from Landfall that features Jess' essay HERE
Some links to help that aren't the police in Aotearoa.
- Safe to Talk phone 0800 044 334 available 24/7
- Are you OK? phone 0800 456 450
- Women's Refuge phone 0800 733 843
Feminist Yarns is recorded live at Little Andromeda and is produced by Noosed Octopus.